There was no immediate indication that the derailment had caused any injuries or damage, but all New Jersey Transit and Amtrak trains were delayed at the station.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 30, 2004)
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 05, 1993
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1993 - PARCEL, INC.
Around the Web
- New Jersey Transit Train Derails at Penn Station in New York
By MATTHEW HAAG and MAYA SALAM - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- New Jersey Sues Insys Over Opioid Painkiller
Thursday Oct 5, 2017
New Jersey’s attorney general filed a lawsuit Thursday against drugmaker Insys Therapeutics Inc., claiming it fraudulently marketed a powerful painkiller for widespread use that was intended to treat serious cancer pain.
- Uneasy Welcome as Ultra-Orthodox Jews Extend Beyond New York
By JOSEPH BERGER - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
The arrival of 62 Hasidic families in Jersey City is part of a major influx of ultra-Orthodox Jews to communities around New York City.
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
- Walmart buys Parcel in latest attempt to battle Amazon delivery machine
By Valentina Palladino - Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
Walmart comes to New York in the most Amazon-like way.
- New Jersey Man Found Guilty in Chelsea Bombing
By MICHAEL WILSON - Monday Oct 16, 2017
Ahmad Khan Rahimi was charged with carrying out a two-day bombing spree that turned West 23rd Street into a debris field and terrorized the region.