Pizza restaurant chain Papa John's is advising its gluten-intolerant customers to take caution when considering ordering its new gluten-free pizza option.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - PAPAS HALAL FRIED CHICKEN,GYRO & PIZZA INC.
Around the Web
- Papa John's 'does not recommend' those with gluten intolerance eat its gluten-free pizza
By Alyssa Pereira - Monday Aug 7, 2017
- Papa John’s Spent A Fortune To Create A Gluten Free Crust… But They Can’t Guarantee It’s Gluten Free
By Dan Seitz - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Papa John's spent millions developing a gluten-free crust... that still has gluten.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- People Paid $75 To Receive Sad, Cold, Tiny Slices At ‘Fyre Festival Of Pizza’
By Laura Northrup - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
When you pay in advance for tickets to a food festival, you expect an event that serves large quantities of said food, right? Yet people who bought tickets to pizza and burger festivals held in Brooklyn on Saturday found tiny and cold slices of pizza, warm drinks, and a long wait before they could even get to that subpar food. …
- Some Find New DNC Tagline Cheesy, Compare It To Papa John's
Monday Jul 24, 2017
The Democratic National Committee got ridiculed and Papa John's got a media bump when the DNC unveiled a new slogan late last week that some saw as a retread of the pizza chain's tagline. The party'snew slogan reportedly is "A Better Deal: Better Jobs, Better Wages, Better Future," which struck some observers as a direct lift of Papa John's "Better Ingredients, Better Pizza, Papa John's"long-running theme.