Otis Kidwell Burger, 93, holds a Sunday evening poetry salon in her homey West Village townhouse, where she has lived for nearly 60 years.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - PANDO INC.
Around the Web
- Character Study: A West Village Warrior Fights, and Writes, On
By COREY KILGANNON - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
- Snap Inc.’s shares plummet after growth figures fall far short
By Nicolas Vega - Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
Shares of Snap Inc. plunged nearly 20 percent in after-hours trading Tuesday after the company sorely missed Wall Street’s forecasts for sales and user growth. The operator the Snapchat app — which has been dogged by worries that Facebook’s Instagram app has been knocking off Snapchat’s features and stealing away its users — reported revenue...
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.
- The Food Issue: When You’re the Bad Guest
By AKHIL SHARMA - Thursday Oct 26, 2017
I was too miserable to be polite, even to my hosts.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- Bombardier's Shares Fall After Twin Jolts of Bad News
Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
Bombardier Inc.’s share price fell Wednesday after two rivals said Tuesday they’d merge their train operations and the U.S. announced a harsh tariff.