In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Dec 30, 1993)
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 04, 1992
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1992 - PANDA CHINESE RESTAURANT INC.
Around the Web
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Melania Trump visits pandas at the Beijing Zoo
By Associated Press - Friday Nov 10, 2017
First Lady Melania Trump has checked out the pandas at the Beijing zoo, before being serenaded in English and in Chinese by elementary school children. Trump looked on with the students from the Shija slementary school as one panda chomped down on a late breakfast of bamboo shoots and leaves. She then presented the students...
- Tom Colicchio Changes His Restaurant’s Racially Tinged Name
By KIM SEVERSON - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
The chef is renaming Fowler & Wells, after learning about the name’s connection with the debunked theories of phrenology.
- Children's Hospital of LA Receives $10 Million From Panda Express
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Monday Jul 24, 2017
The gift from the Panda Restaurant Group and co-founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng will support inpatient services at the hospital....
- Restaurant Review: The Pool Strives to Deal With Its Famous Dining Room
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Changes to the landmark interior of the former Four Seasons create challenges for the new restaurant from Major Food Group.
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.