On Sunday morning, a Little Free Library on Castanada Avenue in Forest Hill was defaced with box cutters and knocked off its perch. Vandals left the library in a planter on the property. It was the third time in two years that the library has been vandalized, said owner Kristina K., who declined to share its exact location.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - PAMSI DEVICE INCORPORATED
Around the Web
- For a 3rd time, vandals trash Forest Hill's 'Little Free Library'
By Fiona Lee, Hoodline - Wednesday Nov 1, 2017
- An Upscale Hamlet Weighs Whether to Be a Village (or Not to Be)
By LISA W. FODERARO - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
The hamlet of Edgemont, N.Y., is seeking to become an incorporated village, citing land use decisions and costly settlements by the Town of Greenburgh.
- Listing of the Day: Toronto Forest Hill
Friday Jun 23, 2017
The sprawling steel-frame and concrete mansion sits in Toronto's most prestigious and affluent neighborhoods.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- Wopo Holup, Who Adorned Public Spaces With Art, Dies at 80
By NEIL GENZLINGER - Sunday Oct 29, 2017
At Battery Park in Manhattan and many other places, countless people have seen her works, which often incorporated images from the natural world.