A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - PALME PROPERTY GROUP INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Palm Beach Oceanfront Home Asks $46 Million
Friday Sep 8, 2017
Owned by the estate of prominent lawyer Robert Montgomery, the property is embroiled in a legal fight involving his daughter Courtnay.
- Trump sues over property taxes at his Florida golf course
By Danika Fears - Friday Jul 14, 2017
President Trump thinks he’s paying too much in property taxes on his Palm Beach County golf club. He’s suing the Palm Beach County property appraiser and the head of the Florida Department of Revenue, claiming the Trump National Golf Club in Jupiter, Fla., isn’t worth nearly as much as they say it is. While Trump’s...
- The Playlist: Kelela Wants Answers, and Jackie Shane Gets Another Shot
By JON PARELES, JON CARAMANICA and GIOVANNI RUSSONELLO - Friday Aug 4, 2017
Hear the week's 10 most notable new songs from Rae Sremmurd, Garbage, Thundercat and more.
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.