ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman is pressing TransUnion and Experian to explain what cybersecurity they have in place to protect sensitive consumer information following a recent breach at Equifax that exposed the data of 143 million Americans.In letters to executives at the two credit monitoring companies, the Democratic attorney general asked them to describe their existing security systems as well as what changes they've made since the Equifax cyberattack."The unprecedented data breach experienced by Equifax Inc.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - PAL TRANS OF NY INC.
Around the Web
- NY AG presses TransUnion, Experian for cybersecurity details
By DAVID KLEPPER, Associated Press - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
- Trump, on Long Island, Vows an End to Gang Violence
By MAGGIE HABERMAN and LIZ ROBBINS - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
President Trump described the perpetrators of violent crimes as “animals” and said his administration seeks to “dismantle, decimate and eradicate” gangs.
- NY judge sparks outrage after freeing alleged cop attacker - US Army soldier charged in killing of wife, NY state trooper after domestic dispute
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Cue the Carrots! Strike up the Squash!
By ANNIE CORREAL - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
The musicians of the Long Island Vegetable Orchestra make their instruments from things that grow in the garden.
- Dean Skelos’s 2015 Corruption Conviction Is Overturned
By BENJAMIN WEISER - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
A federal appeals panel cited the same Supreme Court decision used to vacate the conviction of Sheldon Silver, the former Assembly speaker.