Tech platforms like Google, Airbnb and PayPal are battling with far-right activists, who accuse them of censoring their ideas.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - PAL MANAGEMENT GROUP INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- The Shift: The Alt-Right Finds a New Enemy in Silicon Valley
By KEVIN ROOSE - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- Tech Companies Are Knocking Hate Groups Offline
By Alyssa Newcomb and Jo Ling Kent - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
It's not just GoDaddy — GoFundMe and PayPal are the latest tech firms to kick hate groups off their services.
- Paypal Profit Rises as User Growth and Volume Hit Milestones
Thursday Jul 27, 2017
PayPal Holdings Inc. said that new milestones reached in user growth and payment volume helped boost its second-quarter profit by 27%.
- Manafort’s former biz pal an ‘upper-echelon’ Russian mobster: report
By Bob Fredericks - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
The feds have identified a former business associate of President Trump’s ex-campaign manager Paul Manafort as an “upper-echelon [associate] of Russian organized crime,” NBC News reported Wednesday. The revelation came in a 115-page filing as part of the Department of Justice’s case against Dmytro Firtash, a Ukrainian oligarch who was once involved in a failed...
- Growth Is the New HP Way, for Now
Thursday Aug 24, 2017
What to do with a no-growth technology company that actually manages to grow? That is the conundrum facing HP Inc.’s investors.