The film will go into limited release December 1.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - PAGEANT REVIVAL LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Around the Web
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
- Heartbreaking truths emerge at beauty pageant for America’s female vets
By Johnny Oleksinski - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Meet the real Miss Americas. Since 2012, a pageant featuring women of the armed forces has been held in Las Vegas to bring awareness to the plight of homeless female veterans. Called Ms. Veteran America, it has everything you’d expect from such a contest: gorgeous gowns, special talents and personal interviews. But what sets this...
- She used her beauty pageant money to become an opera star
By Barbara Hoffman - Thursday Sep 28, 2017
She’s sung her way through six beauty pageants. Now Angel Blue, 2005’s Miss Hollywood, is ready for prime time: She’ll make her Met Opera debut Monday in “La Bohème.” Visually speaking, the role of poor, consumptive little Mimi is a stretch for this soprano, who’s a statuesque 5-foot-11. Luckily, her onstage lover stands about 2...
- Heard the One About Jamestown? State Bets Comedy Can Spark a Revival
By JESSE McKINLEY - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
New York State officials have invested nearly $10 million in a National Comedy Center, hoping it draws people to a city where the poverty level is around 29 percent.
- Chris Harrison and Sage Steele back as Miss America hosts
By Deadline - Monday Jul 24, 2017
The duo hosted last year's pageant.
- N.Y. Company Accused of Running Bitcoin Ponzi Scheme
Thursday Sep 21, 2017
The CFTC has accused New York company Gelfman Blueprint of operating a bitcoin-related Ponzi scheme, in the regulator’s first fraud-related action involving the cryptocurrency.