The bank told Congress last year that it had fully disclosed misconduct. But later reports indicate it knew more, prompting a call for new hearings.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
MAXIMUM ENTERTAINMENT PRODUCTIONS LLC
630 NINTH AVE., SUITE 401
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10036
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - PAGE ME LATER LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - PAGE ME LATER LLC
Around the Web
- Fair Game: Wells Fargo’s Testimony Left Some Feeling Shortchanged
By GRETCHEN MORGENSON - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Budget Bus Lines Flout the Rules With Little Consequence
By PATRICK McGEEHAN and WINNIE HU - Monday Sep 25, 2017
Even after deadly crashes like the one in Queens last week, discount bus companies are often able to stay in business and evade serious penalties.
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”