The 3.5-acre property with two homes on it was for decades owned by the prominent Irvine family.
NYS Entity Status
- Surrender of Authority (Aug 20, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - PACIFIC MULTI-STRATEGY GP LLC
Around the Web
- Newport Beach, Calif., Property Sells for Record $55 Million
Monday Jul 31, 2017
- New Pacific Rim Uprising trailer debuts at NY Comic Con
By Samuel Axon - Monday Oct 9, 2017
John Boyega stars in a sequel about a new generation of Jaeger pilots.
- Deputy DA found bloody, beaten after gang attack: report
By Fox News - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
A deputy district attorney was the victim of a gruesome gang attack in Orange County, Calif., in an apparent attempt to prevent her from giving closing arguments in a gang murder trial. The woman, whose name has been withheld, stumbled — bloody and bruised — into the Newport Workout gym in Newport Beach early Thursday...
- Hoag Hospital Receives $15 Million for Neurosciences Institute
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Monday Oct 30, 2017
The gift from the Pickup Family Foundation will support research and programming at the Hoag Hospital Presbyterian campus in Newport Beach, California....
- Luxurious Utah River Estate Asks $30 Million
Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
The seller is Vinny Smith, former chief executive of Quest Software who now runs Toba Capital, a San Francisco and Newport Beach-based venture-capital firm.
- Del Taco Hires Camp + King As New Agency
Tuesday Aug 28, 2012
Del Taco has announced that San Francisco-based Camp + King is its new lead advertising agency, effective immediately. The Newport Beach, Calif. office of Doner Co. had formerly been the AOR forthe Lake Forest, Calif.-based QSR.