Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - PACE INTERNATIONAL TRADING INC
Around the Web
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Enjoy Those U.S. Open Highlights. A Computer Picked Them for You.
By SARAH LYALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Highlights posted on the U.S. Open’s website and app are selected by Watson, the IBM computer, using visual and audio information from matches.
- U.S. Growth Accelerates, but Remains Short of Pace Promised by Trump
By NELSON D. SCHWARTZ - Friday Jul 28, 2017
The Commerce Department’s report is a sign that the economy remains on track, with underlying growth in line with levels since the current recovery began.
- Solar Developers and Panel Makers Clash Over Tariff Request
By DIANE CARDWELL - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Troubled domestic manufacturers say cheap Chinese products have undercut their own, but industry groups are urging a trade panel to reject sanctions.
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Economic Scene: Unemployment Is So 2009: Labor Shortage Gives Workers an Edge
By EDUARDO PORTER - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
Earnings are rising at a pace not seen in almost two decades. Will it be enough to draw more people off the bench and into the job market?