ORCHARD PARK – At least the Jets are keeping pace with the Patriots. With a rare opportunity to claim sole possession of first place in the AFC East, the Jets instead maintained their position as the favorite to claim the No. 1 pick in the draft, dropping their season-opener to the Bills, 21-12, Sunday at...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - PACE & PACE LAW, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Jets look as inept as advertised in season-opening thud
By Howie Kussoy - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
- Four Credit Repair Agencies Accused Of Misleading Customers, Charging Illegal Fees
By Ashlee Kieler - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Four different “credit repair” operations have been ordered to pay a total of more than $2 million in penalties for allegedly tricking people into thinking their bad credit could be easily fixed.The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau announced today that it filed complaints and proposed judgments against Prime Credit, LLC, IMC Capital, LLC, Commercial Credit Consultants, and Park View Law, …
- MEDIA BUZZ: Are media dragging out Russia story, or is it the slow pace of disclosure? - Schiff: Dems meeting with Ukrainians for Trump dirt would have been 'inappropriate' - Jay Sekulow: Meeting with Russian lawyer 'not against the law'
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 17, 2017
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- Report Finds U.S. Racial Wealth Gap Still Growing at an Alarming Pace
By Jason Schneiderman - Friday Sep 15, 2017
By 2020, median white households are projected to own 86 and 68 times more wealth than median Black and Latinx households.
- Four Metro-Area Foundations Contribute $2.3M to Support PACE Arts Center
By Staff Writer - Friday Sep 22, 2017
A quartet of regional foundations have pledged $2.3 million toward the Hoff Family Arts and Culture Center, an entertainment hub that will be located in downtown Council Bluffs and operated by Pottawattamie Arts, Culture and Entertainment. The Daugherty, Peter Kiewit and Mutual of Omaha Foundations of Omaha, along with the Southwest Iowa Foundation of Council […]
The post Four Metro-Area Foundations Contribute $2.3M to Support PACE Arts Center appeared first on NonProfit PRO.