A recent study published in Lancet Neurology reveals important associations between MSH3 gene mutations and Huntington’s disease progression and disease burden.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 25, 1991)
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 09, 1965
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1965 - P B M ASSOCIATES, INC.
Around the Web
- MSH3 Gene Reveals Critical Link With Huntington’s Disease
Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
- The Man Behind Trump’s Voter Fraud Obsession
By ARI BERMAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
How Kris Kobach, the Kansas secretary of state, plans to remake America through restrictive voting and immigration laws.
- Snapchat dangles referral traffic with link sharing from other apps
By Josh Constine - Monday Oct 23, 2017
In an update to Snapchat’s iOS app today, Snap began rolling out two important new features. You now can share links from other apps via the iOS share sheet, and rather than just turning live location sharing on or off permanently, you now can opt to hide in “Ghost Mode.” Read More
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.
- The Latest: Angela Merkel votes in Germany, seeks 4th term
Sunday Sep 24, 2017
The Latest on Germany's national election on Sunday (all times local): 2:45 p.m. Angela Merkel, who is seeking a fourth term as chancellor in Germany, has voted at a polling station near her home in Berlin's Mitte neighborhood.
- M.T.A. to Modify Subway Station Design Resembling Confederate Flag
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Aug 18, 2017
The design, which involves red, white and blue tiles, appears inside at least one subway station in Times Square. It’s one of many changes after Charlottesville.