A recent study published in Lancet Neurology reveals important associations between MSH3 gene mutations and Huntington’s disease progression and disease burden.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Mar 23, 2012)
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 15, 1999
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1999 - P & M RENTALS, INC.
Around the Web
- MSH3 Gene Reveals Critical Link With Huntington’s Disease
Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
- The Man Behind Trump’s Voter Fraud Obsession
By ARI BERMAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
How Kris Kobach, the Kansas secretary of state, plans to remake America through restrictive voting and immigration laws.
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.
- M.T.A. to Modify Subway Station Design Resembling Confederate Flag
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Aug 18, 2017
The design, which involves red, white and blue tiles, appears inside at least one subway station in Times Square. It’s one of many changes after Charlottesville.
- Sports jersey rental startup Rep the Squad expands to NBA, raises another $1M from athletes and VCs
By Taylor Soper, GeekWire - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
Rep the Squad is growing. The Seattle startup, which launched its sports jersey rental service three months ago, today added NBA jerseys to its collection and also announced an additional $1 million in funding.
- Smooth Sailing on the First Morning of Penn Station Track Repairs
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The commute was relatively calm on the first day of what is scheduled to be eight weeks of repairs at New York’s Penn Station, the nation’s busiest train station.