A branch of the Second Avenue Deli is opening an upstairs bar where you can raise a toast (using a Dr. Brown’s) to Jewish culture.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 01, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - OXYDRATION INCORPORATED
Around the Web
- A Deli Where Rye Comes in Slices and in a Glass
By ROBERT SIMONSON - Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
- What to Do When You’ve Picked the Wrong Suburb
By BROOKE LEA FOSTER - Friday Jul 28, 2017
After leaving the city, some people discover that the first town they choose isn’t quite right and they have to search for a place that is a better fit.
- An Upscale Hamlet Weighs Whether to Be a Village (or Not to Be)
By LISA W. FODERARO - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
The hamlet of Edgemont, N.Y., is seeking to become an incorporated village, citing land use decisions and costly settlements by the Town of Greenburgh.
- Wopo Holup, Who Adorned Public Spaces With Art, Dies at 80
By NEIL GENZLINGER - Sunday Oct 29, 2017
At Battery Park in Manhattan and many other places, countless people have seen her works, which often incorporated images from the natural world.
- You’ve Heard of Tennessee Whiskey? Meet New York State Rye
By CLAY RISEN - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Several craft distillers have banded together to create Empire Rye, an appellation they hope will help them break from the pack of new craft whiskeys.
- Hold the Egg Sandwich: Egyptian TV Is Calling
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
Hatem El-Gamasy often appears as a pundit for Egyptian television news programs. His viewers don’t know his day job: He owns a bodega in Queens.