Four major TV station groups are forming a consortium to streamline the manual process of buying and selling local TV advertising, which has been plagued with challenges.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - OWS MEDIA GROUP, INC.
Around the Web
- TV Station Groups Launch Consortium To Up Ad Standards
Monday Nov 20, 2017
- DealBook Briefing: The Fallout From the AT&T-Time Warner Lawsuit
Tuesday Nov 21, 2017
Media executives quietly express hope that the Justice Department’s case goes to trial and loses, putting pressure on the government in future merger reviews.
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
- The Messy Family Battle for Starrett City
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
The fight over the fate of the massive Brooklyn housing complex pits a real estate tycoon’s widow against her stepchildren, with $900 million at stake.
- MOG Music Network Acquired by Townsquare Media Group
Tuesday Aug 28, 2012
Townsquare Media Group has acquired Bay Area-based MOG Music Network business from MMN Media, Inc. and will rename the business Townsquare Media.
- The Shift: Behind the Velvet Ropes of Facebook’s Private Groups
By KEVIN ROOSE - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
To understand Facebook’s new emphasis on private groups, I joined more than 100, ranging from gardeners to flat-earth truthers.