New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - OWLLIFE SMARTPHONE ACCESSORIES, LLC
Around the Web
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- Bridgewater’s Ray Dalio Dives Deeper Into the ‘Principles’ of Tough Love
By ANDREW ROSS SORKIN - Monday Sep 4, 2017
The 68-year-old chairman’s deeply personal new book, “Principles: Life & Work,” explores a workplace culture that he has embraced as “radical transparency.”
- Donuts new wedding accessory?
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
- Bridgewater Associates Founder Ray Dalio Explains His _Principles_ of Success
By Jason Tanz - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
How Ray Dalio used data to transcend his ego and get rich doing it.
- Extend your smartphone's camera on a budget with these accessories
By Nicole Cammorata - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Thanks to Instagram and the relative quality of even the most basic smartphone cameras, nearly anyone can take "artsy" photos these days. But the same principles that applied to film photography for a century still hold true in the digital realm: if you want to take truly outstanding pictures, a little added effort goes a long way. These five simple accessories will take your shots to the next level, without requiring years of training or a hefty hit to your bank account. Read more...
1. View the world through a different lensMore about Smartphone Camera, Smartphone Accessories, Mashable Shopping, Shopping List, and Shopping Geeky