In their time overseas they developed an appreciation of other religions and cultures.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - OVERSEAS CHRISTIAN WRITERS' ASSOCIATION, INC.
Around the Web
- Christian Missionaries Against Colonialism
Thursday Oct 19, 2017
- Many Christian conservatives are backing Alabama's Roy Moore
By JAY REEVES - Sunday Nov 19, 2017
Alabama's Christian conservatives see Roy Moore as their champion.
- Amazon Deal for Whole Foods Starts a Supermarket War
By RACHEL ABRAMS and JULIE CRESWELL - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The grocery-store industry now faces, in addition to overseas competitors, a deep-pocketed rival with a track record of moving customers online.
- Spooked by Real Life? Bring On the Halloween Frights
By ISAAC OLIVER - Thursday Oct 26, 2017
A writer put himself through four haunted houses and theater experiences to see if he could hack it. Here is his (haunted) story.
- The Paradise Papers: Endowments Boom as Colleges Bury Earnings Overseas
By STEPHANIE SAUL - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
American universities are using offshore strategies to swell their coffers, skirt taxes and obscure investments that could spark campus protests.
- Contributing Op-Ed Writer: Germany and the Age of Political Absolutism
By ANNA SAUERBREY - Monday Nov 20, 2017
The collapse of coalition talks on Sunday doesn’t mean the country is collapsing. But it does show how much the far right has changed German politics.