Two outstanding performances in a “Children of a Lesser God” revival are a Berkshires highlight.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - OVERLAND SUMMER CAMPS, INC.
Around the Web
- Critic's Notebook: In a Summer Theater Weekend, Odd Couples and Immigrants on the Make
By JESSE GREEN - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
- Long Island Football Player Dies After Being Hit by 400-Pound Log
By CHRISTINA CARON - Saturday Aug 12, 2017
A 16-year-old participating in a summer training camp was hoisting a large log overhead with four other boys when the log fell.
- What I Learned at Gerrymandering Summer Camp
By Issie Lapowsky - Sunday Aug 27, 2017
Why math may—or may not—save US elections.
- Jewish summer camp hit for flying Palestinian flag in 'teachable moment'
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 31, 2017
- Wolfram Alpha's Creator Runs a Summer Camp, Too
By Katie Orenstein - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
A Gen Z-er spends 12 days at camp learning from the creator of Wolfram Alpha and 42 future billionaires.
- Skate Camp Helps Palestinian Kids to 'Fly' Beyond Walls
By Petra Cahill and Lawahez Jabari - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Residents in this Palestinian city never see the sunset. Now SkateQilya, a skateboarding summer camp in Qalqilya is teaching kids to fly.