Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - OSTILLA CONDOMINIUM ASSOCIATION INC
Around the Web
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
- Google Unveils Job Training Initiative With $1 Billion Pledge
By DAISUKE WAKABAYASHI - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
Amid a big-tech backlash, the Silicon Valley giant announced funding over five years to nonprofits that help prepare workers for the digital economy.
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- Op-Ed Contributor: Silicon Valley Can’t Destroy Democracy Without Our Help
By EMILY PARKER - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
With Russian meddling making headlines, it’s trendy to bash social media companies. Instead, we should look in the mirror.
- Education Disrupted: Inside Silicon Valley’s Playbook for Wooing School Superintendents
By NATASHA SINGER and DANIELLE IVORY - Friday Nov 3, 2017
Tech firms are deploying sophisticated marketing techniques to try to sell their wares into America’s classrooms.
- Harbin Hot Springs still rebuilding after Valley Fire, two years later
By Dianne de Guzman, SFGATE - Friday Oct 20, 2017
The decades-old property is still in the middle of recovering from the Valley Fire.