Hearst has agreed to purchase Rodale Inc., the family-owned publisher of magazines including Women’s Health, Men’s Health and Prevention, in a move that will give it a major presence in the health and wellness arena.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ORIENTAL HEALTH & WELLNESS CENTER, INC.
Around the Web
- Hearst Agrees to Acquire Rodale Inc.
Wednesday Oct 18, 2017
- Leibovich Names EIC Time Inc's 'Health' For Print, Digital
Friday Aug 18, 2017
Lori Leibovich is the new editor-in-chief of Time Inc.'s Health magazine, across various platforms. She will also lead Time Inc.'s new multimedia hub for its health category, Time Health, which drawscontent from the publisher's portfolio of titles, including 'Time,'' Fortune' and 'Real Simple.'
- Dietary Supplement Can Help Maintain NAD+ Levels in Aging Patients
Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Nicotinamide riboside appears to be the best precursor supplement available to help maintain or increase NAD+ levels. All cells and tissues can use it, and at high doses it neither causes flushing nor inhibition of protective sirtuin enzymes.
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.