The detectives were indicted on Monday on charges that they sexually assaulted an 18-year-old woman who was handcuffed inside a police van in Brooklyn.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ORGANIC PHARMER 18, LTD.
Around the Web
- Two New York Detectives Are Charged With Raping Teenager in Custody
By ALAN FEUER - Monday Oct 30, 2017
- Trump Organization Will Walk Away From Its Struggling SoHo Hotel in New York
By BEN PROTESS, STEVE EDER and ERIC LIPTON - Wednesday Nov 22, 2017
A restaurant has closed and room rates have been slashed at the Trump SoHo, which has had trouble attracting guests. The president’s company has negotiated an exit.
- Behind an $18 Billion Donation to a New York Charity, a Shadowy Chinese Conglomerate
By MICHAEL FORSYTHE and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
A Chinese man has transferred more than 29 percent of HNA Group of China to a private foundation, adding to the questions about the firm’s structure and political connections.
- Upstate NY library selling off art collection to pay bills
Wednesday Nov 22, 2017
A western New York library plans to put more of its valuable art collection up for auction, a move that has drawn opposition from some of the organization's supporters.
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- NY State Comptroller Helps Stakeholders Take Action on Climate and Food
By Marian Conway - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The changing environment, specifically climate change, is becoming a major piece of the global economic puzzle. Decisions are now increasingly based not just on the bottom line, but on the Earth’s future.