A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ORGANIC PEST MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS INC.
Around the Web
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- Is Privatizing the Management of Public Lands a Solution to Sustaining Them?
By Jim Schaffer - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The creation of national and state parks is an expression of faith in the future. It is a pact between generations.
- Natural Pest Repellent: Do Hot Peppers Deter Pests In The Garden
By Amy Grant - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
- NY AG presses TransUnion, Experian for cybersecurity details
By DAVID KLEPPER, Associated Press - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman is pressing TransUnion and Experian to explain what cybersecurity they have in place to protect sensitive consumer information following a recent breach at Equifax that exposed the data of 143 million Americans.In letters to executives at the two credit monitoring companies, the Democratic attorney general asked them to describe their existing security systems as well as what changes they've made since the Equifax cyberattack."The unprecedented data breach experienced by Equifax Inc.
- 4 Organizations Team On Mapping Tool For U.N. Sustainable Development Goals
By npt-staff - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
In a collaborative partnership, Global Impact, Blackbaud, the Council on Foundations and the Foundation Center have developed and launched a resource to support organizations in…
- Predator Urine In Gardens: Does Urine Deter Pests In The Garden
By Ilana Goldowitz Jimenez - Saturday Aug 19, 2017