When Emanuele Farneti was named editor, the fashion world was shocked. Now he is the host of the biggest party of Milan Fashion Week.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ORAZIO'S ITALIAN GELATO INC.
Around the Web
- At Italian Vogue, a New Beginning
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- For Right-Wing Italian Youth, a Mission to Disrupt Migration
By JASON HOROWITZ - Friday Jul 21, 2017
The plan is to monitor aid ships that are rescuing migrants at danger in the Mediterranean.
- Restaurant Review: Without Calling Itself a Wine Bar, Cervo’s Acts Like One
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
A new restaurant on the Lower East Side pours Spanish and Portuguese drinks that leave the familiar behind. And it keeps the food simple.
- Taste six Italian cities' specialties
By Special for USA TODAY - By Special for USA TODAY - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
In Italy, it's all about the ingredients, and that's what shapes each region's specialties. Taste cheese, pasta, pizza and meat from Como to Rome.