Hear that sound? It’s everyone in Italy, screaming for ice cream. Because if there’s one country that loves creamy frozen treats, it’s the home of gelato: Italy produced more ice cream last year than any other country in Europe.That’s “amore”Italy was responsible for 19% all the ice cream made in Europe last year, producing 157 million gallons of …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ORAZIO'S ITALIAN CREPES & GELATO INC.
Around the Web
- Italy Is Europe’s Ice Cream Champ, Producing 6.8B Scoops Of Gelato In 2016
By Mary Beth Quirk - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
- What’s The Difference Between Ice Cream, Frozen Custard, And Gelato?
By Mary Beth Quirk - Friday Jul 14, 2017
Sure, you may pride yourself on the fact that you know chocolate milk does not come from brown cows, but how are strong is your knowledge of other dairy products? Don’t worry, if you can’t tell ice cream from frozen custard, we’ve got you covered. Depending on where you grew up or where you live in the world, your idea …
- Crepe Myrtle Alternatives: What Is A Good Substitute For A Crepe Myrtle Tree
By Teo Spangler - Saturday Jun 3, 2017
- Zone 9 Drought Tolerant Trees: Selecting Dry Soil Trees For Zone 9
By Liz Baessler - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
- At Italian Vogue, a New Beginning
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
When Emanuele Farneti was named editor, the fashion world was shocked. Now he is the host of the biggest party of Milan Fashion Week.