With Travis Kalanick out as Uber’s chief executive, the company has a chance to improve its treatment of drivers. An option for tipping drivers is a start.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - OPTION MOTO VEHICLE INC
Around the Web
- News Analysis: Tough Task for Next Uber Leader: Mending Fences With Drivers
By KEVIN ROOSE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Self-Driving Trucks May Be Closer Than They Appear
By CONOR DOUGHERTY - Monday Nov 13, 2017
With fewer cultural hurdles and more financial incentives than car owners, big-rig operators are charting the route to an autonomous future.
- The Moto X4 brings Android One to the US and a non-Google phone to Project Fi
By Jeff Dunn - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
Google finally brings a somewhat affordable phone back to Project Fi.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- Trump Administration to Tread Lightly on Autonomous-Vehicles Rules
Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
The Trump administration said it would take a hands-off approach to federal regulation of autonomous vehicles, even as government investigators placed some blame on Tesla Inc. for a fatal crash.
- Goldman Sachs weighing options for its stake in Weinstein Co.
By Reuters - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Goldman Sachs Group Inc said on Friday it was exploring options for the stake it holds in the Weinstein Co following allegations of sexual harassment against co-Chairman Harvey Weinstein. “There is no place for the inexcusable behavior that had been reported, and we strongly condemn it,” Andrew Williams, a spokesman for Goldman, said in an...