If you’re an Optimum TV customer, you may have noticed a new warning crawling across the bottom of your screen in the last few days: They may lose access to several big-name channels, including ESPN and ABC, because of an ongoing contract dispute between Optimum parent company and Disney.In warnings being blasted out to Optimum subscribers, Disney says it …
NYS Entity Status
- Surrender of Authority (Mar 11, 2013)
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - OPTIMUM USA 350 BROADWAY, LLC
Around the Web
- Optimum Customers Could Lose ESPN, ABC & Disney Because Of Contract Fight
By Mary Beth Quirk - Monday Sep 25, 2017
- Harold Prince, the Prince of Broadway
Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Rediscover the award-winning work of Harold Prince in his show “Prince of Broadway,” a musical retrospective of his life and career.
- Eagles win on record-long field goal as time expires
By The News Journal - By The News Journal - Sunday Sep 24, 2017
Several observations from the Eagles' game against the Giants on Sunday.
- ‘Great Comet’ in 360: Goodbye, My Gypsy Lovers
Sunday Sep 3, 2017
“Natasha, Pierre & the Great Comet of 1812” closes on Broadway today. In 360, here is an onstage perspective of “Balaga,” one of the most rousing numbers in the show.
- Wentz finds way to pay after promising check for game-winning kick
By The News Journal - By The News Journal - Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
Carson Wentz was caught on video saying he'd donate his game check if Jake Elliott makes a 61-yard field goal. The two decided how to settle it.