If you’re an Optimum TV customer, you may have noticed a new warning crawling across the bottom of your screen in the last few days: They may lose access to several big-name channels, including ESPN and ABC, because of an ongoing contract dispute between Optimum parent company and Disney.In warnings being blasted out to Optimum subscribers, Disney says it …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - OPTIMUM RESTORATION INC.
Around the Web
- Optimum Customers Could Lose ESPN, ABC & Disney Because Of Contract Fight
By Mary Beth Quirk - Monday Sep 25, 2017
- The Messy Family Battle for Starrett City
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
The fight over the fate of the massive Brooklyn housing complex pits a real estate tycoon’s widow against her stepchildren, with $900 million at stake.
- Alphabet Gets Approval for Giant Balloons to Restore Puerto Rico's Wireless Service
Saturday Oct 7, 2017
The FCC issued Alphabet Inc. an experimental license for Project Loon, a balloon network that could restore connectivity to hurricane-battered Puerto Rico.
- He Excelled as a Detective, Until Prosecutors Stopped Believing Him
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
Detective Kevin Desormeau’s indictment on perjury charges adds to the growing belief that lying is a persistent problem for the New York Police Department.
- P.R. Gov. Says N.Y., Fla. Aid 'Critical' After Whitefish Deal Sunk
By Gabe Gutierrez and Daniella Silva - Monday Oct 30, 2017
Gov. Rosselló said "mutual aid agreements" with the states of New York and Florida "are going to be critical" in ongoing efforts to restore power to the island.