With noise complaints doubling over five years and once-quiet neighborhoods offering little refuge, the city is considering a law to help quiet the din.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - OPES LAW, P.C.
Around the Web
- New York Becomes the City That Never Shuts Up
By WINNIE HU - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Budget Bus Lines Flout the Rules With Little Consequence
By PATRICK McGEEHAN and WINNIE HU - Monday Sep 25, 2017
Even after deadly crashes like the one in Queens last week, discount bus companies are often able to stay in business and evade serious penalties.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Soldier accused of killing New York State Police trooper
Monday Jul 10, 2017
THERESA, N.Y. (AP) — A U.S. Army soldier is accused of shooting and killing a New York State Police trooper who was responding to a domestic dispute."Trooper Davis served as a member of the New York State Police for four years and his death is yet another sad reminder of the risks law enforcement officers face each day in order to protect our communities and serve the residents of this great state," the Democratic governor said while urging New Yorkers to keep Davis' family, friends and colleagues in their thoughts and prayers.
- Chelsea Manning Penned A Powerful Op-Ed Against Trump’s Transgender Military Policy
By emmieodea - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
"This is about bias and prejudice," she wrote in the New York Times. "This is about systemic discrimination."
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”