The ruling, by a federal judge in Texas, is a setback for Allergan, which had transferred the patents to a Mohawk tribe in order to protect them.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - OPEN DOOR HARDWARE INC.
Around the Web
- Patents for Restasis Are Invalidated, Opening Door to Generics
By KATIE THOMAS - Monday Oct 16, 2017
- China Will Be Part of a Popular Stock Index, Opening the Door to Foreign Money
By KEITH BRADSHER and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Inclusion in MSCI’s emerging markets index, even on a modest scale, will make it more important for foreign money managers to invest in China.
- Delta Passenger Restrained After Trying to Open Exit Door, Charges Say
By JACEY FORTIN - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
After a flight attendant smashed a wine bottle over the man’s head, he was restrained with the help of other passengers.
- Can the door open mid-flight?
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
- Sessions opens door for police to seize assets, faces GOP pushback
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Alexandria Debuts NY’s Latest Bio Incubator With 13 Startups in Tow
By Ben Fidler - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
A new startup incubator has just opened in Manhattan this morning, adding to a growing list of facilities meant to help support seedling New York City biotechs. LaunchLabs, first announced by Alexandria Real Estate Equities a year ago, officially opened its doors and revealed the 13 startups that will grow there. LaunchLabs is a 15,000-square-foot […]