A hashtag has unleashed the suppressed pain of millions of women.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - OPE POWER LLC
Around the Web
- Contributing Op-Ed Writer: The Raw Power of #MeToo
By MARGARET RENKL - Friday Oct 20, 2017
- Amber Tamblyn Declares She’s ‘Done With Not Being Believed’ In A Powerful Op-Ed
By Dan MacRae - Sunday Sep 17, 2017
"Women do not get to have a side. They get to have an interrogation," writes Amber Tamblyn in a powerful op-ed taking aim at sexism.
- Chelsea Manning Penned A Powerful Op-Ed Against Trump’s Transgender Military Policy
By emmieodea - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
"This is about bias and prejudice," she wrote in the New York Times. "This is about systemic discrimination."
- Op-Ed Contributor: How Ta-Nehisi Coates Gives Whiteness Power
By THOMAS CHATTERTON WILLIAMS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
As long as we fetishize race, we’re guaranteed to be trapped by it.
- Op-Ed Columnist: The Trump Administration’s Power Over a Pregnant Girl
By MICHELLE GOLDBERG - Friday Oct 20, 2017
This is what happens when men who feel entitled to control women get power.
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.