The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
3321 FENTON AVENUE
BRONX, NEW YORK, 10469
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - OPAL TALENT MANAGEMENT LLC
Around the Web
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- Ric Flair concerns grow as ‘prayers’ asked for
By News.com.au - Monday Aug 14, 2017
There are fears for wrestling icon Ric Flair’s life after his management asked fans to pray for him as he battles “tough medical issues.” CEO of Legacy Talent LLC Melinda Morris Zanoni took to Twitter overnight Sunday to ask for support. It comes after Flair was admitted to a hospital over the weekend for what...
- The Pop-Up Employer: Build a Team, Do the Job, Say Goodbye
By NOAM SCHEIBER - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
“Flash organizations,” modeled on filmmaking, find their way into fields like software and pharmaceuticals, assembling freelancers and then disbanding.
- Few Answers in the Death of a Bronx Football Player
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Dominick Bess, an incoming freshman at Mount Saint Michael Academy, collapsed during a running drill on Tuesday.
- Sending Relief by Air and Sea to Puerto Rico From the Bronx
By RICK ROJAS - Monday Oct 16, 2017
As she leads a nonprofit’s aid effort, Lymaris Albors channels the anguish stirred by Hurricane Maria into delivering help to her homeland.
- Hungry City: A Bronx Takeout Spot Honors the Memory of a Mother
By LIGAYA MISHAN - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
Margarita’s, serving Dominican cuisine, is a permanent version of what once was a food truck.