A British television news report said that the online retailer’s algorithms were automatically offering items that could be used to create an explosive device.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
133 TINDLE AVENUE
WEST SENECA, NEW YORK, 14224
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ONLINE RETAIL INC.
Around the Web
- Amazon ‘Reviewing’ Its Website After It Suggested Bomb-Making Items
By AMIE TSANG - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- Malls Struggle to Compete with Online Shopping
Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
The growth of e-commerce has hit retailers hard. In Elmira, N.Y., the local mall is struggling to find new tenants and attract shoppers. Video: Jeff Bush/WSJ. Photo: Mike Bradley for The Wall Street Journal
- Amazon to Buy Whole Foods in $13.4 Billion Deal
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and NICK WINGFIELD - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The deal is the online giant’s latest push into food retailing.
- Amazon Clobbers Grocers' Stocks With Price Cuts at Whole Foods
Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Amazon.com Inc. said it will begin slashing prices on grocery staples at Whole Foods Market Inc. on Monday, the first changes the online retailer plans for its $13.7 billion acquisition.