A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 27, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ONE YEMEN FOOD MART CORP
Around the Web
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- We Taste-Tested 10 Hot Dogs. Here Are the Best.
By JULIA MOSKIN - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Sam Sifton, Melissa Clark and Julia Moskin tried 10 hot dogs for cookout season.
- American Oil Worker Is Kidnapped in Yemen
By SHUAIB ALMOSAWA, NOUR YOUSSEF and BEN HUBBARD - Monday Sep 25, 2017
No one has claimed responsibility for the kidnapping. The American had lived in Yemen for years, married a Yemeni woman and worked for a local oil company.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Restaurant Review: Without Calling Itself a Wine Bar, Cervo’s Acts Like One
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
A new restaurant on the Lower East Side pours Spanish and Portuguese drinks that leave the familiar behind. And it keeps the food simple.
- World Bank Awards $200 Million to Fight Cholera in Yemen
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
The emergency grant will bolster ongoing efforts to contain one of the largest cholera outbreaks in the world....