A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - ONE STEP SCHOLAR, INC.
Around the Web
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- #NBCLatino20: The Lowrider Scholar, Denise Sandoval
By Stephen A. Nuño and Marissa Armas - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
No one knows more about the rich cultural landscape of L.A.'s lowrider culture than proud Chicana scholar, professor and museum curator Denise Sandoval.
- Justice Department Clears CenturyLink's $25 Billion Takeover of Level 3
Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
The U.S. Justice Department agreed to clear CenturyLink Inc.’s $25 billion takeover of Level 3 Communications Inc. if the telecom providers shed some of their fiber-optic infrastructure, moving the deal one step closer to closing.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- 17 Shacks and a Piece of Hudson History
Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
A cluster of century-old fishing shacks in Hudson, N.Y., once at risk of being demolished, is now being preserved. Step inside one of the shacks and wander around the site.