The U.S. Justice Department agreed to clear CenturyLink Inc.’s $25 billion takeover of Level 3 Communications Inc. if the telecom providers shed some of their fiber-optic infrastructure, moving the deal one step closer to closing.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ONE STEP ABOVE CONSULTING, INC.
Around the Web
- Justice Department Clears CenturyLink's $25 Billion Takeover of Level 3
Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
- 17 Shacks and a Piece of Hudson History
Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
A cluster of century-old fishing shacks in Hudson, N.Y., once at risk of being demolished, is now being preserved. Step inside one of the shacks and wander around the site.
- Fintech Firm SoFi Says CEO Mike Cagney Will Step Down by Year-End
Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
Social Finance Inc., one of the most highly valued private financial-technology startups in the U.S., said on Monday night that Chairman and Chief Executive Mike Cagney would step down by the end of the year.
- Twitter Vows More Transparency for Ads
Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
Twitter Inc. said Tuesday it will increase transparency for ads on its network, a move aimed at staying one step ahead of potential regulation.
- New Citizens Hold Their Heads High, 102 Floors Above New York
By LIZ ROBBINS - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Thirty immigrants were sworn in atop One World Trade Center, in a ceremony that featured a speech by the former U.S. attorney Preet Bharara.
- Trump Suggests Guantánamo Prison for Truck Attack Suspect, an Unprecedented Step
By CHARLIE SAVAGE - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
No one arrested on American soil has ever been transferred to the military’s wartime prison, and no new detainee has been sent there since 2008.