A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
LE SHUN I. BUCKLEY
134-47 166TH PLACE, SUITE 4G
JAMAICA, NEW YORK, 11434
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ONE SOURCE MEDICAL SUPPLY GROUP LLC
Around the Web
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Traces of Crime: How New York’s DNA Techniques Became Tainted
By LAUREN KIRCHNER - Monday Sep 4, 2017
The city’s medical examiner has been a pioneer in analyzing complex DNA samples. But two methods were recently discontinued, raising questions about thousands of cases.
- 7 Medics With Syria's White Helmets Group Killed
Saturday Aug 12, 2017
The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the seven were killed after being shot in the head. No one immediately claimed responsibility.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Where to buy respirator masks in San Francisco and Oakland
By Fiona Lee, Hoodline - Friday Oct 13, 2017
We spoke to a number of hardware stores, paint shops, art supply stores and medical supply stores in both cities to see which stores still had them and when ones plan to get them back in stock.