A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ONE PRICE DRY CLEANERS LLC
Around the Web
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Restaurant Review: This May Be the Best Beef at Any Korean BBQ in New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Nov 14, 2017
Cote, a new restaurant in the Flatiron district, styles itself as a steakhouse, with dry-aged beef and a nicely priced menu option.
- Stores are hiking up prices for flood victims in Houston
By Ruth Brown - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
Unscrupulous stores are bleeding Houston residents dry. Locals are reporting rampant price-gouging across the flood-battered city — including one store selling bottled water for $99 a case. The Texas Attorney General’s office says it has received at least 600 complaints about unscrupulous price hikes in the aftermath of Tropical Storm Harvey. “The majority of these...
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Booze on the ballot: Utah dry town mulls allowing alcohol
By MICHELLE L. PRICE - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
The rural Utah city of Blanding, one of the last "dry" communities in the Mormon-majority state, will ask voters Tuesday whether to allow beer and wine sales in town for the first time in more than 80 years.
- Two New York Detectives Are Charged With Raping Teenager in Custody
By ALAN FEUER - Monday Oct 30, 2017
The detectives were indicted on Monday on charges that they sexually assaulted an 18-year-old woman who was handcuffed inside a police van in Brooklyn.