Facebook and other online forums have become the connecting tissue for Vietnam’s increasingly public dissident voices. And the government is fighting back.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - ONE HOPE FOR VIETNAM, INC.
Around the Web
- With Social Media, Vietnam’s Dissidents Grow Bolder Despite Crackdown
By JULIA WALLACE - Sunday Jul 2, 2017
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- Ken Burns’s ‘Vietnam War’ Will Break Your Heart and Win Your Mind
By JAMES PONIEWOZIK - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
Mr. Burns and Lynn Novick go back, way back, in hope of learning from the history of people who failed to learn from their own history.
- Ex-NY governor hopeful who insulted Obamas kicked off board
By CAROLYN THOMPSON, Associated Press - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) — One-time Republican candidate for New York governor Carl Paladino, whose published insults of former President Barack Obama provoked a public uproar, was removed from Buffalo's school board Thursday for improperly discussing teacher contract negotiations.State Education Commissioner MaryEllen Elia announced her decision Thursday, a day after Paladino protesters disrupted the school board's latest meeting with calls for his ouster.The protests have been happening since December, when Paladino, who helped chair President Donald Trump's campaign in New York, told a local arts newspaper he wished Obama would die of mad cow disease. But it was a later article written by Paladino that led to his removal.
- Heard the One About Jamestown? State Bets Comedy Can Spark a Revival
By JESSE McKINLEY - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
New York State officials have invested nearly $10 million in a National Comedy Center, hoping it draws people to a city where the poverty level is around 29 percent.
- TAMMY BRUCE: The smug bigotry of Trump-haters - Trump slams Dem sen for 'phony' Vietnam bravery story - Sen. Blumenthal fires back at Trump: 'No one is above the law'
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Aug 7, 2017