“Once Upon a Place,” an installation in which immigrants’ oral histories can be listened to by phone, touches on themes like belonging and displacement.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 01, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
2312 SOUND AVENUE
BAITING HOLLOW, NEW YORK, 11933
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ONCE UPON A WEDDING LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Phone Booths Are Back in Times Square. No Quarters Required.
By TAMARA BEST - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
- PGA Championship 2017: How to watch Round 1, tee times, pairings
By Dan Kilbridge - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
CHARLOTTE – The final major of the season is upon us this week at the PGA Championship at Quail Hollow. Here’s a look at the (...)
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- Remember When Martin Shkreli Bought That Single-Copy Wu-Tang Clan Album?
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
An excerpt from the new book 'Once Upon a Time in Shaolin.'
- Quail Hollow’s lightning-quick greens strike in 1st round of PGA Championship
By Geoff Shackelford - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
CHARLOTTE – The fastest greens ever played in a major? That was the Brooks Koepka’s take after posting a first-round 68 Thursday in the (...)