The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jan 25, 2012)
NYS Filing Date
JULY 29, 1975
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1975 - ON-THE-SPOT AUTO COLLISION CORP.
Around the Web
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- Few Answers in the Death of a Bronx Football Player
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Dominick Bess, an incoming freshman at Mount Saint Michael Academy, collapsed during a running drill on Tuesday.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Auto Lender's Risks Larger Than They Appear
Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
Subprime lender Credit Acceptance Corp. doesn’t offer many details on how its loans are performing.
- Navy finds remains of sailors after USS John McCain collision
By Yaron Steinbuch - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
The remains of some of the 10 sailors missing after the collision of the USS John S. McCain and an oil tanker near Singapore have been found, a US Navy official said. Adm. Scott Swift, commander of the US Pacific Fleet, said Navy and Marine Corps divers found the remains after they searched compartments that...
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.