New York's hometown paper is once again owned by a Chicago-based newspaper holding company, following the 'New York Daily News' sale on Monday to Tronc Inc. In a way, it's like deja vu. Tronc wasformerly Tribune Publishing, the publisher of the 'Chicago Tribune,' which originally created the 'New York Daily News' nearly a century ago.
NYS Entity Status
- Merged Out (Dec 18, 2013)
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
UNAUTHORIZED BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - OMNICARE HOLDING COMPANY
Around the Web
- NY's Hometown Paper Once Again Owned By Chicago Publisher
Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
- Restaurant Review: The Grill Is Confident, Theatrical, Sharp and New Yorky
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
The former Grill Room of the Four Seasons now holds a restaurant with a full-battery charge.
- Phil Mickelson still holds hope for Presidents Cup spot
By Jeff Babineau - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
OLD WESTBURY, N.Y. – For Steve Stricker, it’s not as if he is sounding a distress signal from the middle of the ocean, but more of a (...)
- N.Y. Company Accused of Running Bitcoin Ponzi Scheme
Thursday Sep 21, 2017
The CFTC has accused New York company Gelfman Blueprint of operating a bitcoin-related Ponzi scheme, in the regulator’s first fraud-related action involving the cryptocurrency.
- NY-DC Hyperloop tunnel? Musk tweets about vague “verbal govt approval”
By Megan Geuss - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
The Boring Company is looking for a project, so take Musk’s tweets with a grain of salt.
- Rendon hits grand slam, Nationals hold off Reds for 10-7 win
Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Washington Nationals overcame Scooter Gennett's four-RBI night to hold on for a 10-7 victory over the Cincinnati Reds on Saturday night.