In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - OMFNA EQUITIES LLC
Around the Web
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Angeles Equity Partners Adds Three New Team Members
By Business Wire - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
PRESS RELEASE: Angeles Equity Partners, LLC (AEP), a private investment firm focused on value creation through operational transformation, today announced three new professionals have joined the firm. Maxwell Schechter joins the firm as Vice...
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- Auction.com Parent Ten-X Gets New Ownership
Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
Private-equity firm Thomas H. Lee Partners LP has closed its purchase of a controlling stake in Ten-X LLC in a deal that values the online real estate marketplace at $1.6 billion, according to people familiar with the matter.