State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - OMEGA MAINTENANCE CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
- Tips for Harvey Survivors, From Those Who Lived Through Sandy
By N. R. KLEINFIELD - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
Some storm recovery advice for the afflicted of southeast Texas from New Yorkers who have unfortunately been there, unfortunately done this.
- Republicans Want to Sideline This Regulator. But It May Be Too Popular.
By STEVE EDER, JESSICA SILVER-GREENBERG and STACY COWLEY - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau has collected nearly $12 billion for 29 million consumers in refunds and canceled debts. Will it be defanged?
- Scott Hend takes 36-hole lead at European Masters
By Associated Press - Friday Sep 8, 2017
CRANS-MONTANA, Switzerland (AP) – Scott Hend of Australia shot a 7-under 63 on Friday to follow his opening 64 and led the European (...)
- Scott Hend increases lead to 2 at suspended European Masters
By Associated Press - Saturday Sep 9, 2017
CRANS-MONTANA, Switzerland (AP) – Scott Hend of Australia extended his lead to two strokes when play was suspended during the (...)
- Matt Fitzpatrick wins European Masters in playoff
By Kevin Casey - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
It’s weird to say for a 23-year-old, but Matt Fitzpatrick is in the winner’s circle again after a solid absence. The Englishman (...)