Our critics discuss the influence of the director’s body of work, including “Night of the Living Dead” and its depiction of white law enforcement.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - OLVIN ROMERO'S HOME IMPROVEMENT, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- An Appraisal: In George Romero’s Zombie Films, the Living Were a Horror Show, Too
By A. O. SCOTT and JASON ZINOMAN - Monday Jul 17, 2017
- George Romero’s Legacy Extends Beyond Zombies
By Keith Phipps - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
The late horror filmmaker will be remembered for inventing the modern zombie, but one of his best films was zombie-free.
- George Romero Blames ‘The Walking Dead’ For His Inability to Finance His Latest Zombie Flick
By Dustin Rowles - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Is it fair to blame a successful zombie TV show for Romero's inability to get a driving zombie film off the ground?
- George A. Romero, The Godfather Of The Zombie Genre, Is Dead At 77
By jasonnawara - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Horror master George A. Romero, writer and director of 'Night of the Living Dead' and more, has died after battling cancer.
- George Romero, Father of the Zombie Movie, Dies at 77
By MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Mr. Romero created the modern zombie genre with his 1968 cult film, “Night of the Living Dead.”
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.