Russia’s Foreign Ministry said it handed a letter of protest to a U.S. diplomat over Washington’s decision to search Russia’s trade mission in Washington.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - OLD MISSION TRADING LLC
Around the Web
- Russia Protests U.S. Decision to Search Trade Mission
Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- Russia Hands Note of Protest to U.S. Over Plans to Search Trade Mission
By REUTERS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Russia's foreign ministry has summoned a U.S. diplomat in Moscow to hand him a note of protest over plans to conduct searches in Russia's trade mission complex in Washington, which should soon be closed, the ministry said in a statement on Saturday.
- To Stave Off a Deportation, Cuomo Pardons a 9/11 Volunteer
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The governor expunged the crime of a 9/11 volunteer and undocumented immigrant facing removal by the immigration authorities because of a decades-old conviction.
- The Annie Leibovitz of the Alt-Right
By MATTHEW KASSEL - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
The photographer Peter Duke is on a mission to make reactionaries look glamorous.
- Yankees, White Sox Pull Off Seven-Player Swap
By Josh Norris - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Hiking Mountains, Gladly, With a Marine Turned Fund Manager
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Oct 2, 2017
Wesley R. Gray, the quantitative investing guru who wants to “get rid of the human,” gets dozens of financial professionals to trek miles for time with him.