Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
NYS Entity Status
- Notice of Withdrawal (Aug 05, 2013)
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC REGISTERED LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP
2013 - OKIN EDELMAN LLP
Around the Web
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- Pet City: Where the Dogs Are
By ROBERT PEELE - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
Long Meadow in Prospect Park during off-leash hours is like a paradise for dogs. Unless your Shih-Tzu is a timid scaredy-cat.
- Parking Spaces That Could Make You Rich
By KATE MURPHY - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
For steady and reliable income, small investors are increasingly looking to buy parking spaces in cities where parking is limited and pricey.
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.
- Christopher Columbus Statue in Central Park Is Vandalized
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and JEFFERY C. MAYS - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
An 1892 bronze statue of Columbus was found covered with graffiti, its hands painted red.
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.