AbuQir in the Little Egypt section of Astoria lets you pick your fish and how it is prepared.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - OK CAFE CORP.
Around the Web
- Hungry City: In Queens, Star Treatment for Seafood
By LIGAYA MISHAN - Thursday Nov 16, 2017
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- Restaurant Review: At Atla, Mexican for Every Moment of the Day
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
From the chefs behind Cosme, a more casual cafe whose food you may want to eat every day.
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- View From the River Café: 40 Years of Feasts and Firsts
By BRYAN MILLER - Monday Jul 31, 2017
This special-occasion restaurant on the East River in Brooklyn was in many ways a pioneer, yet its understated charm and elegant owner still thrive.
- Grace Notes: Atop a Manhattan Convention Center, a Harvest of Honey
By JAMES BARRON - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
Beehives on the Javits Center’s roof are yielding their first batches of honey, which will go into dressing on salads sold in a center cafe.