NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - OIL FLOW OF GRACE, INC.
Around the Web
- Mastic Tree Information: Learn About Mastic Tree Care
By Teo Spangler - Sunday Aug 20, 2017
- Getting Fuel Flowing Again in Houston Is a Slow Process
Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
Oil refineries around Houston are starting to come back online as the epicenter of the U.S. energy industry begins to recover from Hurricane Harvey. But getting the fuel flowing again isn’t as easy as flipping a switch, and some key transport infrastructure remains down.
- Pittsburgh Gets a Tech Makeover
By STEVEN KURUTZ - Saturday Jul 22, 2017
The city is newly stylish, with hyped restaurants and an Ace hotel, thanks to a steady flow of Carnegie Mellon grads who decided to stay.
- Grace Notes: Atop a Manhattan Convention Center, a Harvest of Honey
By JAMES BARRON - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
Beehives on the Javits Center’s roof are yielding their first batches of honey, which will go into dressing on salads sold in a center cafe.
- Fallout From Harvey to Disrupt Energy Markets Around the World
Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
Tropical Storm Harvey is upending the flow of oil and petroleum all around the world—a consequence of the growing influence of the U.S. in the global energy industry.
- British Columbia Vows to Block Pipeline Expansion
Thursday Aug 10, 2017
The government of British Columbia, Canada’s westernmost province, vowed to use every legal option to stop construction of Kinder Morgan Inc.’s planned expansion of a pipeline connecting the Alberta oil sands with the Pacific Coast.